Litha & How to Celebrate
Next Tuesday (21st June 2022) is Litha! Litha is also known as Midsummer or the Summer Solstice. It's the longest day of the year and the shortest night. Litha is the energetic climax of the year, where the Sun is at his peak. It's time to celebrate all we've accomplished over the last six months! This year is the first year I will be celebrating Litha and I'm really excited to welcome in Summer 2022.
Non-Ritual Ways to Celebrate
- Have a bonfire
- Spend time in the sun
- Have a picnic
- Wear sunny colours
- Make love
- Make a list of your accomplishments over the last 6 months and celebrate you!
- Gold, yellow and orange ribbons
- sunflowers, carnations, poppies, hydrangeas, roses
- pictures or ornaments of the sun - sun tarot card
- light green, orange, gold, yellow candles
- Crystals - Emerald, Sunstone, Citrine, yellow Tourmaline, yellow Topaz, Calcite
- Incense - lavender, citrus, musk, pine, rose, summer florals