Blogger Recognition Award
A huge thank you to Suchita at SuchitaSenthilKumar for nominating me in the Blogger Recognition Award!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their blog
- Do a post to show your award
- Give a summary of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers
- Select at least 15 other bloggers to give this award
- Let each nominee know you've nominated them and give a link to your post
How My Blog Started
I actually started blogging in college! I was doing a photography course and part of the course was to create and run a photography blog. I absolutely fell in love with blogging, but didn't like having to only blog about photography. So I set up my first lifestyle blog; Raven Woman. I then rebranded to Simply Saph a few years ago, and still love blogging now as much as I did back in 2014.
My Advice to New Bloggers
Blog about whatever you want. If you want to use your blog as a diary, use it as a diary! Don't feel like you have to blog about what everyone else is blogging about - it's boring reading the same posts 10 times a day from 10 different bloggers!
Also don't feel like you have to throw money at it straight away. I only started paying for my own domain a couple years ago, and I'm still using free themes to make my blog look pretty.
- Gail at A Gentle Gail
- Naomi at Naomi Rowan
- Ellie at Be Ur Own Light
- Anneli at Pigletish
- Kayleigh Zara at Kayleigh Zara
- Fiona at From Fiona
I know I'm supposed to tag 15 bloggers but honestly my mind has gone blank! If you're reading this and want to join in, I nominate you too!
Until next time,