26 By 26 | Birthday Bucket List
It's my birthday soon! In exactly 49 days I will be 26! Guess how I'm spending the day? At work, doing staff training even though its supposed to be my day off. My manager has promised me cake though so it's not all bad. It's been a while since I made myself a birthday bucket list and it's literally taken me a full week to create the list but here it is: my 26 by 26 bucket list for 2021.
- Read The Book of Hope; 101 Voices on Overcoming Adversity - my good friend Ellie has contributed to this book and it's been on my TBR for months!
- Add at least £200 into my ISA
- Continue to gain body confidence - I've been feeling pretty good about myself lately and I'd like that to continue/improve!
- Gain another 5 certificates from my Flexebee online courses
Save money towards my 2022 family glamping holiday Get a couple of piercings Set up a new bullet journal- my current one runs out at the end of September so it's time to start fresh in a new one!
- Buy a rug for the bedroom
- Watch Beetlejuice - I've never seen it before and it's currently all over my TikTok for you page so as spooky season is upon us, it's time I see what the fuss is about.
Go to a pumpkin patch
- Pay It Forward
- Roast marshmallows