6 Accomplishments in 6 Months | Litha
It's officially Summer! I celebrated Litha - the Summer Solstice - for the first time this year and one theme of Litha is to celebrate your accomplishments over the last six months. So here is my list of my top six accomplishments in the first six months of 2022!
- Promoted to shift leader at work - admittedly I had to relinquish the title within a month because it was way too much responsibility waayy too soon but I was still really proud of myself! I still occasionally take over as shift leader too so it wasn't a complete waste of a promotion
- Taught myself how to do push ups
- Saved £450 in my savings account and haven't touched it at all!
- Saved £250 towards Christmas 2022
- Found healthier ways to cope with depression and anxiety
- Been practising Wicca more and making a conscious effort to celebrate the Sabbats